Acufinder Search Results
Top 10 Questions
- What is Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine?
- How does acupuncture work?
- What can acupuncture treat?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Does acupuncture hurt?
- How deep do acupuncture needles go?
- How do I choose an acupuncturist?
- What do the initials after the acupuncturists name stand for?
- How much does an acupuncture treatment cost?
- Is acupuncture covered by insurance?
Local Acupuncture Listings
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: I have Morton's Neuroma on my left foot. Can acupuncture help this painful condition or do I need to have surgery?
A: A neuroma is a swelling or scarring of a small nerve between your toes. When your body mechanics are not aligned, the space between your m... Read More