Summer is a time of full growth, red, hot, joy, spiritual awareness and traveling. Life is at it's greatest potential in the summer. Trees, plants, grasses and seeds are now at their full peak offering up the "fruits of their labor"!
Take a minute to enjoy this most Yang time of energy and production! These essential oils are great for your first aid kit, as insect repellent, for soothing sunburn, freshening and cleaning! Enjoy these soothing scents for relaxing and letting go.
- antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, antibiotic, antifungal, expectorant, insecticide, cicatrisant (wound healer), etc.
- infections, ringworm, athlete's foot, sunburn, shaving and other cuts, warts, pimples, etc.
- May irritate sensitive skin.
- antiseptic, antibiotic, antidepressant, antispasmodic, diuretic, analgesic, nervine, immune stimulant, sedative. antiviral, carminative, decongestant, fungicide
- burns and blisters, wounds (cell regenerator, minismizes swelling and scarring), insect bites. stings,heat exhaustion
- Avoid during the first trimester of preganancy
- digestive, carminative, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, febrifuge, nervine, analgesic, astringent, decongestant. expectorant, stomachic, vermifuge
- indigestion, flatulence, halitosis, skin irritations, flu, colds, coughs, fever, headaches, migraines, fatigue, toothache, flea and ant repellant
- May irritate sensitive skin and mucous membranes. Avoid during pregnancy and while nursing. May antidote homeopathic remedies.
- vulnerary, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibiotic, diuretic, insecticide, stimulant, analgesic, antiviral, decongestant, expectorant, febrifuge
- coughs, colds, cystitis, sunburn, heat exhaustion, insect repellant
- Avoid if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy. May antidote homeopathic remedies.
- antiseptic, antidepressant, deodorant, insecticide, stimulant, parasiticide
- bug repellent (mosquitos, moths, fleas), to refresh tired and sweaty feet after exercise, germ killer
- antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, diuretic, sedative, anti-allergenic, antidepressant, stomachic, vulnerary, antiemetic, carminative. digestive, febrifuge, nervine
- external inflammations, teething, nervousness, irritability, depression, burns, sunburns, asthma, hayfever, sprains, strains, nausea, fever
- Avoid during the first trimester of pregnancy.
- antiemetic, antibacterial, antiseptic, analgesic, carminative, insecticide, stimulant
- stomachic, toothach, digestive problems, nausea, sinusitis
- Skin irritant. Do not use in massage
- antiseptic. analgesic, antirheumatic. antispasmodic, antidepressant, astringent. carminnive. cicatrisant. digestive, diuretic. stimulant.
- vulnerary, stomachic, nervine, etc., muscular aches and pains sprains, fatigue (mental and physical), headaches, migraines, coughs, flu
About the Author:
Andrew Pacholyk, L.Ac., specializes in rejuvenating naturopathic therapies based in the ancient Chinese Medical approach to Endocrinology, Gynecology and Pain Management that encompass the increase of metabolism through hormonal balance, infertility, menopause and menstrual disorders, as well as increasing blood flow and vital energy in order to decrease pain, trauma and its associated symptoms. Andrew, through his New York City clinic, ProAcuMed, his many classes, private teachings, cross country lectures, health community and his website, has helped thousands of thoughtful people with his diagnostics and natural prescriptives.