About Kexin Bao
Acupuncture, Therapeutic Massage, Herbal Medicine, Qigong, Cupping, Guasha and Health Products Services
America's Institute of Traditional Medicine
Offering a combination of Acupuncture, Tuina Massage/Herbal and American Alternative Medicines. To better serve you, we offer the expertise of both an American and Chinese Health Professionals in 1 convenient location.
Kexin Bao, Ph.D. in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Licensed Acupuncturist.
- Postdoctoral Training in Medical University of S.C., USA
- Highest Postgraduate Medical Degree in China
- Acupuncture Specialist & Teacher in Medical University of S.C., USA
- Physician & Professor in Medical School in China & USA
Advanced Assessment & Comprehensive Treatment:
- Dozens of years experience in combination of traditional medicine with modern medicine in hospitals
- Apply acupuncture therapy (disposable needles) & traditional Chinese medical therapies, Oriental / Asian / American herbal medicine and massage therapy, etc.; refer to medical doctors for west medicine therapy or treatment if patient needs; house call services are available
- Some medical insurance, workers' comp., auto injury, Medi-Cal are acceptable
- Affordable payment plans / Low-cost rapid acupuncture
Range of Diseases with Best Results:
- Any pain, arthritis, sprain and trauma, paralysis, asthma, allergies, dizziness, insomnia, psychological disorders, neurosis, impotence, female problems, bedwetting, gastrointestinal problems, etc.
- We also have weight control, stop smoking and health maintenance programs
- We specialize in diseases of the elderly with treatments combining therapies from traditional Chinese medicine and alternative medicine
Medical consulting and herbal medicine ordering is available through telephone, fax and E-mail.
Visit us at http://www.onlineherbclinic.com or http://www.sotcm.com
For more information about our services please email [email protected] or call 1-626-288-1199 or 1-310-921-8453.
Charitable Low-Cost Acupuncture Service
Currently, our nonprofit organization is short on funds, and many patients are unable to afford high-cost acupuncture therapy. Consequently, we will provide acupuncture service at a lower fee. In this way, it will benefit our nonprofit organization and serve patients who have lower incomes. All earnings will be used to assist our nonprofit organization to support the development of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Please understand that enrollment in this charitable low-cost acupuncture service is space-limited on a daily basis.
To enroll, please call 1-626-288–1199 or 310-921-8453.
Our address: 2712 San Gabriel Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770.
4305 Torrance Blvd., Torrance, CA 90503
For more information about our programs please email [email protected] or call 1-626-288-1199 or 1-310-921-8453.
Languages Spoken Chinese, English
School China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Areas of Expertise
Styles of Acupuncture
- California Acupuncturist United Association
Location / Info
Get in Touch :