About Christina Sue
Christina Sue has a Master's degree in Oriental medicine from the American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. She is a licensed Acupuncturist in the state of Texas and is recognized as a Master in Oriental Medicine by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
Christina is a highly skilled and experienced practitioner offering holistic treatments such as Acupuncture. She also has many years of experience in Acupressure Point Treatments and as an as Esthetician for skin care/ treatments.
- Master's Degree: American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine.
- Master's Certification: National Certification commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- NCCAOM Certified: National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Board Certified, Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners
- Clean Needle Technique Certification by Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
License: L.Ac, L.MT, Esthetician, CNT Certification,
Certification of Laser
Languages Spoken Chinese, English
School American College Of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
Degree Master's Degree of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
Areas of Expertise
Styles of Acupuncture
- WorldWide Leader in Health Care
The acupuncture office of Christina Sue in Katy, TX is within driving distance from the following cities:
Location / Info
Get in Touch :
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: I was recently in an accident where my car was rear-ended. Since then I have had neck pain and can't rotate my head as before. Can acupuncture help?
A: A whiplash injury is caused by a rapid flexion of the neck followed by rapid extension, or vice versa, causing tissue damage. Usually an acu... Read More