About Meggin Sullivan
Meggin B. Sullivan, OMD., L.Ac.
- Graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s of Liberal Arts, Harvard University, Cambridge Massachusetts.
- Certificate in Child Brain Development, The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Shiatsu, Boston Shiatsu, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Masters of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego California.
- Doctorate in Oriental Medicine, South Baylo University, Los Angeles CA.
Dr. Sullivan worked as a neurology research coordinator at the Beth Israel Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. After witnessing more impressive neurology results from oriental doctors, she decided to go back to school and study Oriental Medicine. She is currently Director of Oriental Medical Arts, Vista California.
ORIENTAL MEDICAL ARTS
Vista, CA 92081
Fax: (760) 806-4348
Oriental Medical Arts is currently accepting new patients