About Qingsong Xiao
Dr. Qingsong Xiao, PhD (CA), OMD, LAc, LMT, founder and leading Oriental Medicine Doctor of Great Wall Chinese Medicine, brings over 25years of rich, unique, and rare combinations of experience.
Dr. Qingsong Xiao graduated from Beijing University in 1991 after completing a 4 year apprenticeship for Chinese Medicine. She also holds a PhD in Traditional Chinese Medicine from American Liberty University and a Master's degree from South Baylo University in Anaheim, CA.
Acupuncture and Chinese Therapeutic Massage & Manipulation at Beijing College of Acupuncture- Moxibusition at The China Academy of TCM Orthopedics Research Institute, Beijing, China, 1992
- Specialized in Non-Surgical Orthopedics for knee treatment, 1992
- Beijing College of Acupuncture- Moxibustion - Acupuncture internship training under Dr. Gen En Guang, focusing on treating sinus and sciatica, 1988
- GuanAnMen Hospital of China Academy of TCM, Orthopedics Research Institute, Beijing, China
Qingsong is one of the top practitioners in the country. Not only has she practiced in Scottsdale since 2006, she has established an outstanding partnership with the China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences (CACMS) in Beijing, China to offer fellow practitioners continuing education courses and training.
Integrative diagnosis and prognosis includes:
- Traditional Oriental medicine diagnosis while reviewing patients' Western allopathic reports, if available
- The holistic treatment of otherwise difficult to manage health issues, "idiopathic" symptoms or pain manifestations.
- Therapeutic TuiNa massage, full body, clothes-on
- Therapeutic acupuncture/acupressure
- Non-surgical Chinese osteopathic treatment
- Preparation of medicinal herbal remedies or supplements
- Lifestyle pain management, post or pre-surgery
- Rehab management post-accident or post-trauma
- Rejuvenation and anti-aging as wellness enhancement
- Breathing and therapeutic exercises adapted from Zen meditation and Chinese Martial Arts
Great Wall Chinese Medicine is proud of its talented, well trained staff and the wide variety of treatments and treatment plans offered for our patients well-being and quickest recovery.
Please explore our site and find out more about Great Wall Chinese Medicine and what we can do for you.