- I have been diagnosed with a severe case of carpal tunnel syndrome and surgery has been recommended. Would acupuncture cure/relieve my pain so that I don't have to undergo surgery? If so, how many treatments would I have to undergo before I notice a difference and how many treatments would I need in total? finally, would this be covered by insurance/workman's comp?
- Will acupuncture work for trigeminal neuralgia pain management?
- I would like to know more about acupuncture analgesia. Is acupuncture analgesia effective to use during surgery instead of anesthesia medication?
- Can Acupuncture Help in Injury Rehabilitation?
- I have had chronic low back pain for years and occasionally I get acute flare-ups at random times. Can you help?
- Acupuncture and Back Pain
I have suffered for over 15 years with Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). I have sought medical treatment and have gone through several sessions of chiropractic care. Is there proof that acupuncture can help and actually will help? After years of medicines and treatments it just seems to be progressively getting worse.
- I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and am wondering if acupuncture can help me with my symptoms?
- I suffer from a recurring, very painful, stiff neck and decreased mobility that will last for weeks. I have tried everything and nothing helps. Can you?
Search In Learning Center :
Top 10 Questions
- What is Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine?
- How does acupuncture work?
- What can acupuncture treat?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Does acupuncture hurt?
- How deep do acupuncture needles go?
- How do I choose an acupuncturist?
- What do the initials after the acupuncturists name stand for?
- How much does an acupuncture treatment cost?
- Is acupuncture covered by insurance?
Local Acupuncture Listings
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: I asked my acupuncturist about my headaches as well as some other issues that I have and he told me the its possible its from stagnation in my liver. Exactly what can I do to help with liver chi stagnation?
A: Liver Qi Stagnation is prevalent in our society and is usually the result of stress and emotional turmoil.The number one most important thin... Read More