- I have been diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) and surgery is being discussed as the next step. Are there other alternatives? My wife has osteoarthritis. Is there something to help her also?
- I have had recurrent shoulder pain for three years. At times it is very incapacitating. Can you help?
- I am a middle-aged weekend warrior who ends up with muscle spasms in my back and other injuries after exercising. I also experience overall soreness and fatigue. Can acupuncture help?
- I am 50 years old and have successfully avoided surgery on my knees for several years but have now decided to go ahead with it. Can acupuncture help my recovery at all?
- I was recently in an accident where my car was rear-ended. Since then I have had neck pain and can't rotate my head as before. Can acupuncture help?
- I use a computer a lot--- almost every day and have pain in my wrists. Can you help?
Search In Learning Center :
Top 10 Questions
- What is Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine?
- How does acupuncture work?
- What can acupuncture treat?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Does acupuncture hurt?
- How deep do acupuncture needles go?
- How do I choose an acupuncturist?
- What do the initials after the acupuncturists name stand for?
- How much does an acupuncture treatment cost?
- Is acupuncture covered by insurance?
Local Acupuncture Listings
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: My allergies kick into high gear in the spring. Antihistamines and over-the-counter medications make me drowsy. What can I try that is more natural to stop my seasonal allergy symptoms?
A: It's springtime. Flowers are blooming, the sun is shining and the brisk spring breeze is scattering seeds, pollen and dust. Allergy season b... Read More