- My biggest problem is that I don't have any will power. How does Chinese medicine view will power and can acupuncture help?
- I always crave sweets and chocolate while my husband will always choose salty foods like potato chips over candy. Why do we crave certain flavors and what does it mean from a Chinese medicine point-of-view?
Chinese Medical Theory and Diagnosis Questions
Search In Learning Center :
Top 10 Questions
- What is Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine?
- How does acupuncture work?
- What can acupuncture treat?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Does acupuncture hurt?
- How deep do acupuncture needles go?
- How do I choose an acupuncturist?
- What do the initials after the acupuncturists name stand for?
- How much does an acupuncture treatment cost?
- Is acupuncture covered by insurance?
Local Acupuncture Listings
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: I have very painful feet, which make it difficult to walk. Prolonged standing is impossible. Can you help?
A: Yes. Your feet and ankles must be strong and flexible in order to provide stable support and withstand the stress of repeated use. Overusing... Read More