- Can acupuncture and Chinese medicine treat bed-wetting? My daughter is 12 years old and is struggling with this issue.
- Are acupuncture and herbal medicine appropriate for children?
- My 4 year old has severe Eczema. Can acupuncture help?
- Can acupuncture help a child with Autism?
- How can Oriental Medicine help children? What is Pediatric Acupuncture?
- Should I have my daughter vaccinated? Does Chinese Medicine have something to offer instead?
Children's Health Questions
Search In Learning Center :
Top 10 Questions
- What is Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine?
- How does acupuncture work?
- What can acupuncture treat?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Does acupuncture hurt?
- How deep do acupuncture needles go?
- How do I choose an acupuncturist?
- What do the initials after the acupuncturists name stand for?
- How much does an acupuncture treatment cost?
- Is acupuncture covered by insurance?
Local Acupuncture Listings
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: I have always had a problem when it comes to my gag reflex. As a kid I even had a problem wearing a mouth piece and going to the dentist. but it still has not gone away, even today if i go to the dentist it is very hard for me to allow anything in my mouth without gagging and eventually vomiting. I also have a problem when shirts are tight around my neck. Is there any hope in acupuncture?
A: There are some very simple acupuncture points that have been proven to calm down the gag reflex. Acupuncture point: Ren 24 The first point i... Read More