Bone & Joint Questions
Search In Learning Center :
Top 10 Questions
- What is Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine?
- How does acupuncture work?
- What can acupuncture treat?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Does acupuncture hurt?
- How deep do acupuncture needles go?
- How do I choose an acupuncturist?
- What do the initials after the acupuncturists name stand for?
- How much does an acupuncture treatment cost?
- Is acupuncture covered by insurance?
Local Acupuncture Listings
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: I am 50 years old and have successfully avoided surgery on my knees for several years but have now decided to go ahead with it. Can acupuncture help my recovery at all?
A: Yes. Acupuncture is an excellent supportive therapy for many kinds of surgery. It works to improve your body's response to the trauma or inj... Read More