Search In Learning Center :
Top 10 Questions
- What is Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine?
- How does acupuncture work?
- What can acupuncture treat?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Does acupuncture hurt?
- How deep do acupuncture needles go?
- How do I choose an acupuncturist?
- What do the initials after the acupuncturists name stand for?
- How much does an acupuncture treatment cost?
- Is acupuncture covered by insurance?
Local Acupuncture Listings
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: I am 64 years old. I have had non-insulin-dependent (type II) diabetes mellitus for 10 years and have controlled it with medication during that time. Can acupuncture help keep my blood sugar levels in a realistic range?
A: Yes. An estimated 5.5 million Americans are being treated for diabetes mellitus, one of the world's oldest known diseasesOften diet and exer... Read More