About Christina Sue
Christina Sue has a Master's degree in Oriental medicine from the American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. She is a licensed Acupuncturist in the state of Texas and is recognized as a Master in Oriental Medicine by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
Christina is a highly skilled and experienced practitioner offering holistic treatments such as Acupuncture. She also has many years of experience in Acupressure Point Treatments and as an as Esthetician for skin care/ treatments.
- Master's Degree: American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine.
- Master's Certification: National Certification commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- NCCAOM Certified: National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Board Certified, Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners
- Clean Needle Technique Certification by Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
License: L.Ac, L.MT, Esthetician, CNT Certification,
Certification of Laser
Languages Spoken Chinese, English
School American College Of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
Degree Master's Degree of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
Areas of Expertise
Styles of Acupuncture
- WorldWide Leader in Health Care
The acupuncture office of Christina Sue in Katy, TX is within driving distance from the following cities:
Location / Info
Get in Touch :
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: I have always had a problem when it comes to my gag reflex. As a kid I even had a problem wearing a mouth piece and going to the dentist. but it still has not gone away, even today if i go to the dentist it is very hard for me to allow anything in my mouth without gagging and eventually vomiting. I also have a problem when shirts are tight around my neck. Is there any hope in acupuncture?
A: There are some very simple acupuncture points that have been proven to calm down the gag reflex. Acupuncture point: Ren 24 The first point i... Read More