About John Kim
- Dear Dr. Kim, Thank you so much for the 4 months of Acupuncture. I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. You were able to regulate my cycles, and seeing you before attempting IVF was a blessing. I was able to relax and meditate when I came to see you 2x per week. I cannot believe the drastic difference in my quality of life..I am now 10 weeks pregnant. Thank you so much for making my dream come true! -KP from Mission Viejo-
- I've replaced my hormone medication with the herbs for my menopause symptoms. Not only does it work wonders on my hot flashes and night sweats, it makes me feel more energetic and also relaxed. I can just sense my body turning for the better. Thanks Dr. Kim."-Ginger C-
- I had sinus problem for almost 20years. I had a terrible headache and breathing problem at night. He recommended Chinese herbs treatment with Acupuncture treatment. I have treated just 2 times and i could feel so much better.I treated twice per week during the 2 months. I don't have Headache and sleep well at night. Thanks Dr. Kim...i strongly recommend this treatment when you have Sinus problem.
- I went to see Dr. Kim based upon the positive reviews that I saw on Yelp. I was having a terrible time with hot flashes at night that had completely disrupted my sleep and had read that acupuncture could really help. I decided to give it a try (really not expecting much) before I considered HRT and was able to get an appointment the very next day. Dr. Kim was so nice and explained to me that I was out of balance and acupuncture could help me with my issues. He also recommended treating me for my sinus issues which I wasn't even considering when I made the appointment, but I am so glad he recommended treating me for that as well. My hot flashes have completely disappeared and I feel like I sleep much deeper since starting the treatments. And my sinuses feel great. I have not had any headaches and have not needed to take any decongestants, which was an almost weekly occurrence for me.
The added benefit is that I feel so relaxed after my treatments. It's seems almost meditative to me.
Based upon my personal response to the treatments, I highly recommend Dr. Kim.-Dina F From Orange County
Tiger Kim, L.Ac.,O.M.D. Dipl.OM. is a California Licensed and Nationally Board Certified Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbologist. He is an expert practitioner of both Traditional Chinese Acupuncture and Korean Acupuncture.
Specialties include the TREATMENT of Emotional Wellbeing, Stress, Depression/Anxiety, Sexual dysfunction, Infertility, Women's Health/ObGyn, Pain management, Menopause, Sciatica, Female Problems, PMS, Face lift, Headaches, Insomnia, Most of Pain, Stomach Problems, Tummy Massage for Weight loss
For your convenience, to whomever has difficulty to come to the clinic, Dr. Kim is willing to treat you at your house if you are within Orange County
Most insurances and credit cards accepted.
FREE consultations and First visit only discount plan
Senior special discount plan, AARP
CAR ACCIDENTS accepted(PI, Workers' Compensation)
Languages Spoken Chinese, English, Korean
School South Baylo University
Degree Master in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Areas of Expertise
Styles of Acupuncture
- Asian Medicine University Alumni Association
- President of Southern California Acupuncturist Union
- AAC Member
- ACN Group Member(OptimHealth)
- American Special Health Member(ASH)
- Veterans Provider
Location / Info
Get in Touch :