About Joanna Lin
Dr. Joanna Lin of Diamond Bar is a chiropractor and a licensed acupuncturist. She is known for her gentle chiropractic and painless acupuncture. With the knowledge of both western and oriental medicine and a wide range of treatment techniques between chiropractic and Chinese medicine, Dr. Lin chooses the best treatment plan for you. Dr. Lin also provides acupressure and pain-free ear acupuncture for people who are afraid of needles. To help you get better sooner and reach your optimal health, Dr. Joanna Lin prescribes Chinese herbal medicine and recommends nutritional supplements to complement with the treatments.
Conditions treated include
- Neurological—Headache, Migraine, Neuralgia, Facial Pain, Post-operative Pain, stroke Residuals.
- Respiratory—Allergy, Asthma, Sinusitis, Tonsillitis, Bronchitis, Cold
- Digestive—Abdominal Pain, Chronic Diarrhea, Indigestion, Constipation, IBS
- Emotional—Insomnia, Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Hypertension.
- Eyes, Ears—Eye pain, Ear pain, Ear Ringing
- Musculo-Skeletal—Pain and Weakness of Muscle Cramping, Arthritis, Sciatica, Disc problems, Traumatic injuries, Sprains, Strains, Tendonitis
- Urological—UTI, Painful Urination
- Female Problem—Fibroid, Irregular Menstruation, Infertility, Hot Flashes
- Fatigue, Cold Hands & Cold Feet
Call for a free consultation. Ask for Dr. Joanna Lin to get a 20% off of your first visit.
Dr. Lin accepts most insurances, Personal/auto injury cases and Worker's compensation.
Languages Spoken Chinese, English, Taiwanese
School Southern California University of Health Sciences
Degree Doctor of Chiropractic, Master of Oriental Medicine
Areas of Expertise
Styles of Acupuncture
Location / Info
Get in Touch :
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: Can Acupuncture, Chinese medicine and alternative medicine be used effectively to treat Hepatitis C (HCV)?
A: Chinese Traditional Medicine for Hepatitis C By: Dr. Misha Ruth Cohen, OMD, L.Ac.Many people with hepatitis C virus (HCV) are turning to Ch... Read More