About Brit Potter Jr.
Brit C. Potter Jr. L. Ac.
Acupuncture Educational Background
Diploma of Acupuncture in Classical Chinese Medicine, Jung Tao School of Classical Chinese Medicine
Diplomate in Acupuncture Certification (NCCAOM)
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
NCCAOM National Examinations Required & Passed
- Foundations of Oriental Medicine
- Acupuncture with Point Location
Licensure Granting Agency
Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Health Professions Board of Medicine
Commonwealth of Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure
- Masters of Science - University of Kentucky
- Bachelor of Science - University of Pikeville
- Karate - Black Belt (Master Rank)
- Taijiquan - White Sash (Certified Instructor)
- Qigong - (Certified Instructor)
For Virginia patients:
Languages Spoken English
School Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
Degree D Ac.
Styles of Acupuncture
- Kentucky State Acupuncture Association
The acupuncture office of Brit Potter Jr. in Pikeville, KY is within driving distance from the following cities:
Location / Info
Get in Touch :
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: I am a male in my late 40's and have a family history of heart disease and prostate problems. Can acupuncture help improve my overall health?
A: Acupuncture has been used to treat men's health concerns for thousands of years and is growing in popularity. The reason for this growth in ... Read More