About Brit Potter Jr.
Brit C. Potter Jr. L. Ac.
Acupuncture Educational Background
Diploma of Acupuncture in Classical Chinese Medicine, Jung Tao School of Classical Chinese Medicine
Diplomate in Acupuncture Certification (NCCAOM)
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
NCCAOM National Examinations Required & Passed
- Foundations of Oriental Medicine
- Acupuncture with Point Location
Licensure Granting Agency
Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Health Professions Board of Medicine
Commonwealth of Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure
- Masters of Science - University of Kentucky
- Bachelor of Science - University of Pikeville
- Karate - Black Belt (Master Rank)
- Taijiquan - White Sash (Certified Instructor)
- Qigong - (Certified Instructor)
For Virginia patients:
Languages Spoken English
School Jung Tao School of Classical Chinese Medicine
Degree Dipl. Ac.
Areas of Expertise
Styles of Acupuncture
- Kentucky State Acupuncture Association
The acupuncture office of Brit Potter Jr. in Pikeville, KY is within driving distance from the following cities:
Location / Info
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: I have had recurrent shoulder pain for three years. At times it is very incapacitating. Can you help?
A: Yes. The shoulder's surrounding tissues cope with mechanical stress and are prone to a variety of degenerative and/or traumatic problems. Th... Read More