About Brit Potter Jr.
Brit C. Potter Jr. L. Ac.
Acupuncture Educational Background
Diploma of Acupuncture in Classical Chinese Medicine, Jung Tao School of Classical Chinese Medicine
Diplomate in Acupuncture Certification (NCCAOM)
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
NCCAOM National Examinations Required & Passed
- Foundations of Oriental Medicine
- Acupuncture with Point Location
Licensure Granting Agency
Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Health Professions Board of Medicine
Commonwealth of Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure
- Masters of Science - University of Kentucky
- Bachelor of Science - University of Pikeville
- Karate - Black Belt (Master Rank)
- Taijiquan - White Sash (Certified Instructor)
- Qigong - (Certified Instructor)
For Virginia patients:
Languages Spoken English
School Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
Degree D Ac.
Styles of Acupuncture
- Kentucky State Acupuncture Association
The acupuncture office of Brit Potter Jr. in Pikeville, KY is within driving distance from the following cities:
Location / Info
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: I have very painful feet, which make it difficult to walk. Prolonged standing is impossible. Can you help?
A: Yes. Your feet and ankles must be strong and flexible in order to provide stable support and withstand the stress of repeated use. Overusing... Read More