About Pamela Maloney
With over 35 years practice in Natural Medicine
Dr. Pamela Maloney. PhD, DHM, LAc, Dipl.Ac, has been practicing for 35 years in Santa Monica, with specialization in acupuncture and Chinese herbology, homeopathic medicine, structural integration and natural medicine.
“I have spent my entire life in academic research, private practice, and personal experience to identify the highest quality and most sophisticated forms of Natural Medicine and Healthcare. I have found that the energetic systems of the body must flow freely to experience vitality and joy in one's life. To accomplish this, obstructions from substance (toxins), structure (physical pain), and environment (furniture, tools, etc.) must be balanced. I combine the use of natural products that are nutritive and have no side effects, therapies that regenerate and revitalize the energetic systems, a God given talent for sensing the appropriate diagnosis and treatment modalities, with a commitment to continuously attaining the knowledge I need to provide an optimal state of health and vitality for my patients and myself." --Dr. Pamela Maloney
By placing Dr. Maloney on your board with the title and position of Medical Advisor, you gain the authority and endorsement of a lifetime of study, knowledge and experience in the field of Natural Medicine and Healthcare.
With over 12 years experience producing and hosting "The Pamela Maloney Show" for Public Access television, hosting "Health Forum" for KCRW radio in Santa Monica, CA and a history of national magazine articles, Dr, Maloney's knowledge, professionalism, warmth and beauty come across strongly. She is the perfect person to endorse your company, organization, and product through infomercials, PR campaigns, and TV, radio, and print ads.
Natural Medicine and Healthcare Consultant
Customizing the highest quality health and healing program for groups or individuals, Dr. Maloney incorporates all of her knowledge, skill and training to help you.
Monthly Teleconference Calls
Experience Dr Maloney's educational expertise on chosen topics, latest health news and developments, recommendations and suggestions, case studies, open dialogue and question answering.
On-Site Team Treatment
Dr Maloney recruits and administrates a team of known experts in all the fields of Natural Medicine from your area, to come to you, giving you the best in privacy, confidentiality, and custom designed care. Fee to be contracted in addition to all expenses and subcontracting.
Private Office Visit or Phone Consult
Dr Maloney provides a one on one experience sharing all of her talent and expertise in a customized diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Ph. D - Ergonomic Design, Pacific Western University, L.A., CA
- DHM - Doctorate of Homeopathic Medicine, Hahnemann College, Santa Monica
- D.I. HOM - Degree in Homeopathic Medicine, British Institute of Homeopathy, London
- MTOM - Master of Traditional Oriental Medicine, Emperor's College of Traditional Oriental Medicine, Santa Monica
- M.A. - Kinesiology for Dance, UCLA
Licenses and Certifications
- L.Ac - Licensed Acupuncturist, State of California
- Dipl. Ac- National Board Certified in Acupuncture (NCAA)
- CNP - Board Certified Naturopathic Physician, American Naturopathic Medical Certification and Accreditation Board, Inc. Committee on Naturopathic Medical Education, Washington, D.C.
- National Board Certification in Naturopathic Endocrinology
- California State Certified Teacher of Ergonomic Design, Kinesiology, Anatomy, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Naturopathic Endocrinology, and Structural Integration
Memberships and Societies
- California Acupuncture Association
- National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncturists
- The California State Oriental Medical Association
- Homeopathic Medical Association of America
- United Kingdom Homeopathic Medical Association
- California Homeopathic Medical Society
- The Human Factors Society
- American Naturopathic Medical Association
- Hellerwork International, Lifetime Honorary Member
Television - The Pamela Maloney Show, Adelphia Cable, Los Angeles, CA
Radio - Health Forum, KCRW, Santa Monica, CA
Health Breakthroughs, "Study Shows Asthma Sufferers Face New Risks"
Health Breakthroughs, "Doing Double-Duty Can Spell S-T-R-E-S-S:
Traditional Anti-stress Herbs Promote Energy." Beverly Hills, CA
Self, "Sexy Muscles," New York, NY
Journal of Longevity, "Power to the Patient" Marina del Rey, CA
Health Breakthroughs: "Empower Your Life Naturally"
Journal of Longevity: "Power to the Patient"
Seaside Naturals: Non-Toxic All Natural Home, Skin, Baby Care Products
Daniel Freeman Hospital, Marina Del Rey, CA
Emperor's College, Santa Monica, CA
Yo San University, Culver City, CA
Dongguk University, Los Angeles, CA
Connective Tissue Cadaver Dissection and Educational Tours Peppardine College, Malibu, CA
American Association of University Women, Long Beach, CA "Alternative Medical Practices-Wellness Through Mind and Body"
Long Beach Women's Council, Public Access Television, Long Beach, CA, "Structural Integration Bodywork"
Dance of the New Age: The Movement of Consciousness, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA
New Age Health Forum, Scripps College, Claremont, CA
Santa Monica, CA
A-List clients from various industries including film, television, theater, music, dance, sports, fashion, finance & business