|Acupuncturist Search Results
Ruijuan Liu L.Ac. MD (China)
Beijing Acupuncture Clinic
506 N. Broad Street
610-505-5188 - phone
610-981-9630 - fax
Contact Ruijuan Liu »
School: Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
About Ruijuan Liu
Dr. Ruijuan (Jane) Liu is an acupuncturist and herbalist certified by The National Certification of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). She has more than 20 years practicing experiences in traditional Chinese medicine as well as in western medicine. With extensive combinational knowledge on both, Dr. Liu provides the best possible care for her patients with a wide variety of health conditions. She worked as a medical doctor in Xi-Yuan Hospital of China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine for fourteen years. She graduated from Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine with a medical doctorate degree in 1987. She was chosen to be trained in a traditional way by three years’ "Learning from Top Traditional Chinese Medicine Experts Program" from1997 to 2000, which was certified by the China Ministry of Health and the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Acupuncturist and Herbologist certified by National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
- PA licensed Acupuncturist.
- M.D. in China
- 2003 - Present: Acupuncturist practiced in PA.
- 2000 - 2001: Chief physician (Associate Professor). Xi-Yuan Hospital, Chinese Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Beijing, China.
- 1993 - 2000: Attending physician (Doctor-in-Charge). Xi-Yuan Hospital, Chinese Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Beijing, China.
- 1987 - 1993: Resident physician. Xi-Yuan Hospital of Chinese Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing, China.
Education & Training
- 1981 - 1987: M.D. Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- 1995 - 1996: Medical specialty program in otolaryngology, Health Science Center of Beijing University.
- 1997 - 2000: 3 Years “Learning from Top Traditional Chinese Medicine Expert Program”, Certified by Ministry of Health and State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine of China.
Books & Papers
- Elder Disease Studies by Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing Publishing House, 1995.
- Clinic Guide of the Traditional Chinese Medicine - New Edition, Jing Dun Publishing House, China. 1993.
- Practical Diagnosis and Treatment Study Combining Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine, Chinese Medical Technology Publishing Company, 1992.
- Elder Disease Treatment by Traditional Chinese Medicine, Publishing House of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1992.
- Review on Basic Study of Reversing Multidrug Resistance with Composition of Single Chinese Drug, Chinese Journal of Information on Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2004 Vol.11 No.11 P.951-954
- Treatments for Perennial Allergic Rhinitis with Acupuncture, First Academic Symposium of ENT & Stomatology Specialty Committee of World Federation of Chinese Societies, 2006, Beijing.
- More than 10 articles published on top-level academic magazines of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Council Member of Specialty Committee of ENT and Stomatology of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies (2006 to 2010)
- Member of Association of China Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Member of Association of Combination of Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine
Additional Practitioner Information
- Gua Sha
Areas of Expertise
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Menstrual Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Oncology Support
- Pain Management
- Psychological/Emotional Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Styles of Acupuncture
- Auricular Acupuncture
- Scalp Acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese Acupuncture