About Dr. Ming Yang
Dr. Ming Yang is a practitioner with a unique educational and training background. Based on over 30 years training and experience in Western Medicine, Chinese Medicine, Neurosciences and her deep care and compassion for her patients, Dr. Ming Yang has treated not only pains but also successfully treated more complicated, even undiagnosed challenging clinical cases through holistic adjustment of her patients’ entire body from imbalance to balance as well as alleviating their main complaints. Please see the testimonials of her patients (from 3 to 101 years old) and office service at www.acupuncture-ohc.com/testimonial/service.
Dr. Ming Yang has treated severe anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, headaches/migraines, asthma, Bell’s Palsy, chronic fatigue, insomnia, diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Parkinson’s disease, post stroke, side effects of chemotherapy, renal failure, tinnitus, TMJ, irregular menstruation, menopause, PMS, urinary disorders, skin disorders (acne, hives, psoriasis), smoking cessation, detoxification and the rebound symptoms related to withdrawing unnecessary conventional medicines and drugs by using acupuncture that never bring any side effect to her patients.
Dr. Ming Yang began studying acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine over 36 years ago while earning her medical degree in Western Medicine in West China University of Medical Sciences, one of the four most prestigious medical schools in China. She also earned a Master's degree in Acupuncture from the New York College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (NYCTCM) in 2004. She is a Board Certified and Diplomate licensed acupuncturist in NJ, NY and PA as well as a sitting Board Member of the most successful Acupuncture Association in New York.
Additionally, Dr. Ming Yang has a Ph.D. in Neurosciences. She conducted post-doctoral research at the University of Pennsylvania, and then held a Senior Scientist position and was a Research Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurology at the Medical School of Thomas Jefferson University for ten years. Dr. Ming Yang was first author on research entitled, "Jefferson Study Determines Bone Marrow Stroma Stem Cells May Aid in Stroke Recovery" yielding >20 domestic and international citations. Furthermore, she has been the recipient of awards from the National Parkinson's Disease Foundation and the Parkinson's and Movement Disorders Foundation. Now Dr. Ming Yang is focusing on her clinical acupuncture practice in her Central Philadelphia office located in the Integrative Medicine Center at Jefferson hospital, as well as at her private clinic in Southern New Jersey.
For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact Dr. Ming Yang at 856-952-6294 or visit http://www.acupuncture-ohc.com!
Common Disorders Dr. Yang Treats with Acupuncture & Chinese Health Preservation Therapy include:
- Stress Related Disorders: severe Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue, Restless Legs Syndrome
- Pain Management: Acute & Chronic Pain: severe Headaches/Migraines, Neck, Shoulder, Back, Lumbar, Hip, Knee, foot, e.g., Arthritis, Athletic Injury, Bell’s palsy, TMJ, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis Elbow, Sciatica, Fibromyalgia
- Strengthen Immune System: Allergy, Asthma, Cough, Rhinitis, Sinusitis
- Oncology Support Chemotherapy Side Effects: Nausea, Vomiting, Appetite Improvement
- Vision & Ear Disorders: Blurring & Dry Eye, Tinnitus
- Internal Disorders: Diabetes, Dizziness, Hypotension, Palpitation
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Acid Reflux, Constipation: Diarrhea, Gastritis, Irritable Bowl Syndrome (IBS), Regurgitation
- Gynecological Disorders: Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Infertility & IVF, Irregular Menstruation, Menopause
- Skin Disorders: Dryness, Eczema, Hives, Shingles, Psoriasis
- Urinary System Disorders: Enuresis, Urinary Tract Infection, Poor Bladder Control
- Weight Control/Smoking Cessation
- Symptoms Not Being Satisfactorily Relieved by Conventional Medicine