About The Art of Acupuncture Wellness Center
The Art of Acupuncture Wellness Center
Comprehensive Compassionate Care
Our Mission is to help you improve your health, well-being, and quality of life by;
- educating and working with you so that you can access your own innate healing ability.
- collaborating with your other healthcare providers to insure a comprehensive healthcare strategy.
- creating a nurturing environment that promotes physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Steven Siroky, LAc, MSTOM
Steven Siroky is a Licensed Acupuncturist and Diplomate of Oriental Medicine certified by the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). Mr. Siroky is a graduate of Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego where he received a Master of Science in Oriental Medicine (MSTOM) in 2005 and certification as an Oriental Bodywork Therapist (OBT) in 2003. His education includes over 3300 hours of training in acupuncture, Chinese herbs, biomedicine, patient counseling, nutrition, massage and bodywork. Steven opened his own private practice in San Diego, CA after graduating where he specialized in autoimmune diseases, gastrointestinal diseases, pain management, depression, and psychological disorders. He relocated to Charlotte, North Carolina in September 2006, and he is currently licensed in both California and North Carolina.
Steven has also had extensive training with world renowned experts in Japanese Meridian Therapy which is a highly effective, gentle style of acupuncture used to balance the body and mind to promote health and wellness. The emphasis of this style of treatment is on using the meridians, or the body's energetic pathways, to diagnose and treat disease. Each treatment is individually tailored to meet the patient's present condition and needs for optimum results.
Steven believes that medicine should be practiced with purpose, passion and
compassion. He believes that practitioners of Oriental Medicine must act with a sincere sense of purpose for helping those in need, have a passion for doing so, and have a profound sense of compassion for what their patients are going through. He believes that through these fundamental values, we can build a partnership with our patients to help restore them to health and well-being.
Yi-Jun Lin, MSTOM, LAc, MS, RD
Yi-Jun Lin is a Licensed Acupuncturist and Diplomate of Oriental Medicine certified by the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). She is a graduate of Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego where she received Master of Science in Oriental
Medicine (MSTOM) degree. She works with both adults and children, and has
extensive clinical experience in pain management, treatment of allergies,
orthopedic disorders, menstrual disorders, anxiety and depression,
gastrointestinal diseases, and eating disorders.
Yi-Jun's specialties include: (in addition to TCM acupuncture)
- Japanese Meridian Therapy Acupuncture
- Shonishin Pediatric Therapy training with Edokai Acupuncturists. Shonishin is a form of pediatric treatment that developed over 250 years ago in Japan. The treatment consists of pressing, rubbing, tapping, or light scraping of the skin to provide a gentle stimulation that will improve the severity of the child’s current symptoms as well as strengthen their overall constitution. The treatment is in essence a form of bodywork that utilizes specialized Shonishin tools to balance the child’s energy and stimulate acupuncture points. Since this is non-invasive and non-threatening to the child, children often enjoy their treatments.
- Women’s Health and Fertility/Pregnancy Support
- Treatment of Orthopedic Disorders
- Study and apprenticeship with nationally known practitioner Matt Callison, L.Ac.
- Auricular / Ear Acupuncture - Trained with Auriculotherapy expert Dr. Terry Olsen, Yi-Jun is experienced in using ear acupuncture or stimulation to enhance and extend treatment effects when needed.
- Treatment of Eating and Digestive Disorders - Yi-Jun has worked extensively with people struggling with eating disorders, treating their physical and emotional symptoms with Acupuncture, Herbs, Nutrition and Diet therapy.
Yi-Jun is also a Registered Dietitian certified by the American Dietetic Association (ADA). She has worked extensively with elderly, women and children in the past decade. Yi-Jun has also received a Certification of Specialty Training in Adult Weight Management from the ADA.
Yi-Jun is passionate about using acupuncture and herbs, combined with dietary and lifestyle modifications to enhance physical, mental and emotional health. By integrating traditional western and eastern medicine, she has helped many people with individualized and effective treatment plans, and empowered her patients with practical knowledge about self-care and healthy way of living.
Steven and Yi-Jun are accepting new patient over age 12. Please call The Art of Acupuncture Wellness Center to schedule an appointment. We are happy to answer any questions you might have, and we look forward to assisting you with your healthcare needs.
Our South Charlotte office is wheelchair accessible.
The Art of Acupuncture Wellness Center
8000 Corporate Center Drive, Suite 212
Charlotte, NC 28226
Tel: (704) 763-7035