About Dr. Robert Reinhardt
Dr. Robert Reinhardt, DC, CA received his Bachelor of Science degree from Rutgers University in 1974. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from New York Chiropractic College in 1978. Dr Reinhardt completed a 3 year program at The Eastern School of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, and has received Board certification in both Chiropractic and Acupuncture. He has also received Diplomate status with The American Academy of Pain Management. Dr Reinhardt holds membership in the following professional organizations.
- The American Chiropractic Association
- NJ Chiropractic Society
- The American Academy of Pain Management
- The American Association of Oriental Medicine
- NJ Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- American Academy of Spine Physicians
Dr. Reinhardt has specialized in use of Trigger Point Acupuncture and Electro-Acupuncture in the treatment of chronic and difficult painful conditions.
Dr. Reinhardt is currently accepting new patients. Call (973) 628-0288 today to schedule an appointment.