|Acupuncturist Search Results
Becky Frazier L.Ac., Dipl.Ac., M.T.O.M., A.H.P., M.T.
Discover Wellness Building
543 Orange Avenue
858-204-9768 - phone
Contact Becky Frazier »
School: Pacific College of Oriental Medicine - San Diego, CA
Degree: Masters of Traditional Oriental Medicine
About Becky Frazier
Becky Frazier L.Ac., Dipl.Ac., M.T.O.M., A.H.P., M.T. graduated Summa Cum Laude in 1993 from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego, CA where she received her Masters of Traditional Oriental Medicine degree.
In 1993 she was Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture when she obtained her Diplomate of Acupuncture from the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) as well as her California Board certification to practice acupuncture and herbal medicine.
In 2006 Becky began her studies in Ayurvedic Medicine (the traditional holistic medicine of India), and in 2008 graduated from the Ayurvedic Institute of America and Kerala Ayurveda Academy(schools with an all Indian faculty) with a diploma for Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor.
She continued advanced Ayurvedic studies at the California College of Ayurveda and graduated in 2010 as an Ayurvedic Health Practitioner. Becky is a professional member at the Ayurvedic Practitioner level of the National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA).
In 2016 Becky entered a program of advanced Neuro-Scalp Acupuncture, training directly under Dr. Ming Qing Zhu. Zhu's Scalp Acupuncture (ZSA) is developed by Professor Ming Qing Zhu, L.Ac. based on his 50 years of extensive clinical experience. His expertise lies in Neurological disorders, Pain, Rare and Difficult conditions, and Complementary Urgent Care.
- Acupuncturists Without Borders
- National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA)
Additional Practitioner Information
- Ayurveda: Consultations & Ayurvedic Healing Therapies
- Cold Laser Acupuncture & Therapy
- Gua Sha
- Massage: Acupressure, Deep Tissue, Foot Reflexology, Thai Abdominal Massage, CranioSacral, Therapeutic Heated Steam Packs, Relaxation for Stress Relief
- NADA (National Acupuncture Detoxification Association)
Areas of Expertise
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Colds and Flu's
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Oncology Support
- Pain Management
- Psychological/Emotional Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Styles of Acupuncture
- Auricular Acupuncture
- Cold Laser Acupuncture
- Electrical Stimulation Acupuncture
- Scalp Acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
- Zhu's Neuro-Scalp Acupuncture