About Li Sparks
Mrs. Sparks was trained as a physician in China in both western and traditional Chinese medicine. She graduated from Yunan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1985, and then completed 2 years of advanced acupuncture training. Early in Mrs. Sparks’ career she worked under the supervision of one of foremost acupuncture experts in Yunan, China. Later on Mrs. Sparks was a principal clinical Chinese medical researcher running projects funded by China’s Bureau of Traditional Chinese medicine and material medica. She also had worked at College of Medicine, University of Cincinnati in cardiology research. She has worked in Acupuncture, Chinese herb medicine, Acupuncture clinical research, and biomedical research for more than 20 years.
Her goal is to help individuals to achieve optimal health, and alleviate chronic and acute illness with natural effective methods.
Mrs. Sparks's specialities include:
· Neurological disorders - neuropathy, stroke paralyses, Bell's palsy, Parkinson's disease
· Psychological and Emotional disorders - insomnia, stress, depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome
· Women's health and OB/Gyn disorders - infertility, premenopause & menopause syndrome, premenstrual syndrome, irregular period, cramps
· Cardiovascular disorders - hypertension and hypotension, arrhythmia
· Respiratory disorders - asthma, bronchitis asthma, allegories
· Gastro-Intestine disorders : Irritable bowel syndrome, poor digestion, diarrhea.
· Others: Smoking cessation, weight control, drug and alcohol withdrawal syndrome