|Acupuncturist Search Results
Medical Board Certified Examiners
Christina Sue OM, L.Ac., L.MT, ACAOM
AcuLife Acupuncture & Herbal Medical Center
442 Park Grove Drive
281-579-9983 - phone
AcuSkin Wellness Center
442 Park Grove Drive
281-493-3535 - phone
Contact Christina Sue »
School: American College Of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
Degree: Master's Degree of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
About Christina Sue
Christina Sue has a Master's degree in Oriental medicine from the American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. She is a licensed Acupuncturist in the state of Texas and is recognized as a Master in Oriental Medicine by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
Christina is a highly skilled and experienced practitioner offering holistic treatments such as Acupuncture. She also has many years of experience in Acupressure Point Treatments and as an as Esthetician for skin care/ treatments.
- Master's Degree: American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine.
- Master's Certification: National Certification commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- NCCAOM Certified: National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Board Certified, Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners
- Clean Needle Technique Certification by Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
License: L.Ac, L.MT, Esthetician, CNT Certification,
Certification of Laser
For more information vist www.AcuLife4mt.com andwww.AcuSkin.com
Additional Practitioner Information
- Gua Sha
- Laser Acupuncture
- Massage Therapy
Areas of Expertise
- Colds and Flu's
- Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Facial Rejuventation/Wrinkle Control/ Acne Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Internal Medicine
- Oncology Support
- Pain Management
- Post-operative/ Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psychological/Emotional Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Skin Treatment by Balancing Internal Organs with External SkinCare/Treatment
- Weight Reduction
- Women's Health
Styles of Acupuncture
- Acupressure Point Treatment
- Auricular Acupuncture
- Five-Element Acupuncture
- Scalp Acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
- Tui Na