- I've been getting headaches for quite sometime now usually in the front of my head they last all day. At one point it as very sharp headaches but recently they feel like pressure like something is compressing. I feel a good bit of tension along my eyebrows and temples. What could be the cause of this?
- Will acupuncture rid me of migraines?
- I have been suffering from tension headaches for twenty years. I am tired of relying on medication. Also, my wife gets terrible migraines. Can acupuncture help?
Headaches & Migraines Questions
Search In Learning Center :
Top 10 Questions
- What is Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine?
- How does acupuncture work?
- What can acupuncture treat?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Does acupuncture hurt?
- How deep do acupuncture needles go?
- How do I choose an acupuncturist?
- What do the initials after the acupuncturists name stand for?
- How much does an acupuncture treatment cost?
- Is acupuncture covered by insurance?
Local Acupuncture Listings
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: I have had recurrent shoulder pain for three years. At times it is very incapacitating. Can you help?
A: Yes. The shoulder's surrounding tissues cope with mechanical stress and are prone to a variety of degenerative and/or traumatic problems. Th... Read More