Search In Learning Center :
Top 10 Questions
- What is Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine?
- How does acupuncture work?
- What can acupuncture treat?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Does acupuncture hurt?
- How deep do acupuncture needles go?
- How do I choose an acupuncturist?
- What do the initials after the acupuncturists name stand for?
- How much does an acupuncture treatment cost?
- Is acupuncture covered by insurance?
Local Acupuncture Listings
Ask The Acupuncturist
Q: I always crave sweets and chocolate while my husband will always choose salty foods like potato chips over candy. Why do we crave certain flavors and what does it mean from a Chinese medicine point-of-view?
A: Acufinder Poll Results, Spring 2006What flavor do you crave, most often?Sweet (941 votes) - 60.59%Salty (405 votes) - 26.08%Sour (56 votes) ... Read More